Sometimes we delete an email by mistake. This typically occurs when we have an excessive number of emails in our inbox that need to be dealt with quickly. Yahoo Mail does not allow us to recall emails, but we can simply retrieve deleted emails. In this article, we will tell you how to retrieve Yahoo deleted emails.
Methods to Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo
Here are some of the methods that you can use to recover old Yahoo emails.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Yahoo Emails From Deleted Items on the Desktop
Yahoo doesn't actually delete emails; instead, it puts them in the "Deleted Items" folder. It may be possible that your deleted email is still there. You can restore it to your inbox. You can do that by carrying out the quick steps listed below:
- Open Yahoo Mail and log in to your Yahoo account.
- Explore the sidebar.
- Look for and choose "Deleted Items."
- Research "Deleted Emails."
- Just pick the email that you want to recover.
- Click "Restore to Inbox" at the top of the email when it opens.
- Yahoo will then re-add the chosen email to your inbox.
Method 2: Retrieve Deleted Yahoo Emails from Mobile Trash
Whether you sign in using the Yahoo app or Google Chrome on your phone, the recovery process is basically the same. Although it works just as well on a browser, it is advised that you download the Yahoo App.
- Run your browser.
- Visit "Mail.Yahoo.com".
- Register with your account.
- Tap on the sidebar menu.
- Click "Deleted Items."
- Select the emails you want to recover by checking the boxes next to them.
- Select "Move To."
- Tap to "inbox."
After that, Yahoo recover deleted emails to your inbox.