PayPal started as a payment application software for making peer-to-peer transactions but extended its services to retail shopping, bill payments, and so much more. There are three stages that you need to complete for a successful PayPal account setup and login - signing up on the payment application, linking your bank card (debit or credit card), and making the payment. However, there are a few steps involved in all three stages, and this read will be focused on the steps that you need to undergo in the first two.
Stepping stones to PayPal login
Given below are the steps you need for your Paypal account Login to be completed efficiently:
- Go to the official PayPal site online.
- Locate and hit on PayPal account "Sign Up".
- Fix and hit on the preferred account type.
- Now, move on to hit on "Get Started".
- Provide the asked or required details.
- Go on to follow all on-screen instructions.
Note: You can also opt for signing up through the PayPal Payment App and not the website.
Linking your accounts to your cards
Given below are the steps that will help and guide you through the process of linking your debit or credit cards to make your payments:
- Ensure signing in to your PayPal account with valid credentials.
- Look for and get into the option the reads "Payment Methods".
- Hit "Link a card" from the "Credit and Debit cards" option.
- Ensure providing the correct details of the desired card.
- And complete the process by going for the "Save" option link.
- You are liable to add a card only after you've completed your account sign up.
- You may have to confirm your identity as the card owner at some specific times.
The above-detailed read is specifically focused on helping you with completing your Paypal Login . You can make easy and quick online payments for shopping, paying your bills, along making P2P payment transactions. Go through the steps mentioned above to sign up for this amazing and smooth payment application and the steps to link your debit or credit card to make payments via PayPal.