A nursing case study demands an in-depth investigation of a specific illness coupled with the patient’s explanation relating to that disorder. It may also include a rigorous examination of a person or population as a basis for healthcare phenomena. An excellent case study ends with the account of a hypothetical problem and occurrence. Take write my assignment service
Components of a nursing case study
The primary categories of a nursing case study are listed below:
- Patient’s status:It discusses the patient’s present condition while highlighting the intent of the study. Demographics, medical history, and diagnosis are the data included in it.
- Nursing assessment:It deals solely with the patient’s concern in medical terminology. Besides this aspect, a nursing assessment of the patient also gives a valid reason for having a certain diagnosis. It comprises vital signs, test results, findings of the nurse.
- Current treatment plan and recommendations:Now, the focus shifts to the importance of nursing care plans. The goal is to detect the best nursing care plan and how it will enhance the patient’s quality of life. research paper Help
How to structure a nursing case study
When students are assigned a nursing case study, they need to make certain considerations as you can’t afford to be superfluous while crafting the same. Start the article with a crisp introduction that provides the audience with a concrete picture of how you are searching for a solution. You have to state the issue that you are trying to fix in your study. Background materials on the subject that comprise facts and statistics from authentic sources can also be provided. Usage of images, diagrams, charts, photographs, and audio recordings can also come in handy to explain the issue. According to assignment experts, the best approach is to use the below-mentioned case study format to frame your nursing case study: all assignment help
- Abstract:You can write the abstract in a story or formal structure. If you use the narrative style, the document will get a storytelling touch without any subheadings. A formal abstract comprises subsections for introduction, case presentation, diagnosis, treatment procedures, and results.
- Introduction:Write the introduction in a manner that expresses the uniqueness of the situation you are dealing with. After all, you have to attract the target audience, or otherwise, your paper will get only a few views.
- Case presentation:Write the details of the patient’s complaint along with the critical medical history of him/her. You should also include a summary of the clinical test results. It is provisional to incorporate a shortlist of possible illnesses underlying the symptoms.
- Management and outcome:In this section, you need to describe the current treatment procedure and the result. The duration and pace of patient recovery also need to be taken into account.
- Discussion:The discussion phase identifies the issues that the study poses.
- References:Make a list of the sources and their writers from where you have collected the relevant information. Don’t state more than fifteen sources, and also avoid using personal correspondence.programming homework help
Your approach needs to be different while handling a nursing case study as it prioritizes practical over theory. You can be creative but within boundaries. After reading the above blog, you must have understood the steps you need to go through for framing the perfect case study.
You Might visit: