To begin the process of device activation on amazon.com/code you must first complete the three fundamental stages. The first step is to establish an Amazon account, register your device, and then proceed with the activation procedure.
You can simply activate subscriptions on Smart TVs by visiting Amazon.com/code. Watch how the procedure unfolds.
- Plug one end of the Micro USB cord into the Fire TV Stick.
- Connect the other end to the power adapter.
- After that, put the Fire TV Stick into the HDMI port of the Smart TV (or a regular TV) and hit the Home button on the remote.
- Then, on the remote, use the Play/Pause button to select your favorite language.
- To gain an internet connection, connect to the TV via the Wi-Fi network.
- Sign in to your Amazon account using the URL www.amazon.com/code (If there is no account, immediately go for the signup process).
- If the user chooses the Create an Account option, proceed with the steps outlined in the preceding sections to create a new Amazon user account.
- Then, sign up for an Amazon Prime membership.
- To complete the wishlist or taste, select the applications from Amazon Prime Video.
- Select the sort of internet streaming service you want and then touch on the list of channels that appear.
Following this channel selection, select the featured services to download and install.
If you wish to use any of Amazon’s services or goods, such as Amazon Prime Videos, Amazon Music, or the Amazon Fire Stick, then amazon.com/code is the key. Because it contributes to the development of trust between Amazon and its consumers. Simply said, www.amazon.com/code is the URL that confirms you as an Amazon trusted client.